Friday, January 29, 2021

Instagrams that Inspire: Tylor Bradshaw

Tylor by Intimate Lens Creative

Last week, while scrolling through my Instagram feed, I stopped upon seeing an images of a stunning ballet dancer.  That dancer, was Tylor Bradshaw who has been performing as an artist with the California Ballet since joining in 2019.  I had to find click on Tylor's page to see more of his work.

Next 4 images by Bui  Photo

Originally from Redondo Beach, Tylor received his training from South Bay Ballet, Oklahoma City Ballet Second Company, Milwaukee Ballet Summer Intensive, and Oklahoma City Ballet Summer Intensive. In going through is Instagram, there were some stunning shots from artists from several of the cites that Tylor studied, trained and performed in.


Body Appreciation: Tylor with Gary Reagan  

Remaining Shots by Sean Smalling

When I'm not working I enjoy... 
Nature, coffee, and spending time with my white German Shepherd Aspen. 

I love San Diego because... 
I was raised on the west coast and I love the beach. No more real winters!


If I weren't a dancer, I'd be: 
A journalist or an author. In high school I had several articles published in L.A. 

Describe your perfect day:
A Sunday spent going on nature adventures with my dog. 



2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! Beautiful man and beautiful photos.

J.D. said...

He's perfection