Saturday, February 19, 2022

Taron Egerton: All Talk


It's always interesting what exactly sparks my attraction to a model or celebrity.  More often than not, it goes beyond just their physical appearance.  I thought actor Taron Egerton was great in Rocketman, but to be honest, I didn't love the film.  It was good, and the music was great, but it just didn't leave an impactful or lasting impression.


Egerton did however, leave a lasting impression on me after his recent appearance on The Graham Norton Show.  I love Norton's talk show and catch it often when it airs on my BBC cable channel.  Egerton was recently on, and just seeing, and hearing him talk, had me wanting to see, and hear more.

Egerton's Welsh accent is incredibly sexy, and I loved hearing him swap Elton John stores with actress Courtney Cox.  It was also pretty hot hearing Egerton discuss his turn in the play 'Cock', premiering next month at the Ambassadors Theatre in London.  Egerton and Jonathan Bailey, (Bridgerton) play a gay couple when one of them has an affair with a woman when they're 'on a break'.  Wish I was going to be in London to see it!

My new attraction had me searching for more of Egerton's work, and it took me back to 2014 and his appearance in the one and only season of the soapy drama 'The Smoke'.  Check out Egerton's shower scene from the TV series on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Cock

No comments: