Saturday, April 30, 2022

12 Days: Corey Cott in Butlers In Love


'Butlers in Love follows Emma and Henry as they train to become royal butlers where the competition is fierce and sparks fly.'


My DVR is again filling up.  I record so much crap and half of it I never get around to watching.  I'm not sure why I record so many movies and shows, most I can find on-line or on-demand if I really wanted to watch.  This past weekend, I began purging, but I stopped to watch this Hallmark film which has been on my DVR since January.


I think I my have initially recorded Butlers In Love thinking it might be one of Hallmark's gay themed films.  I was wrong, the two butlers were not both men.  Although the film wasn't exactly 'must see tv', I did get drawn into the story.  Part of the reason was the adorable face of actor Corey Cott.  I'd seen images of Corey before, mostly with his actor brother Casey Cott from Riverdale.

Corey is Casey's older brother and has spent most of his time on Broadway in shows including; Newsies: The Musical, Gigi and Bandstand. On television, Corey has appeared  on Evil, The Good Fight and Filthy Rich.  Looks and charisma clearly run in the Cott family as although I didn't love the Hallmark flick, Cott's engaging screen presence made it an pleasant and easy watch. 

Newsies

Talent also runs in the family as Corey Cott also has a really great voice and I enjoyed searching some of his stage performances on Youtube.

Bandstand

Corey Cott on Instagram

Cott & the cast of Gigi On Broadway

Leg day for Casey & Corey

No comments: