Tuesday, May 3, 2022

Favorite Face of the Day: Austin Stowell


'You're a very pretty man...'
Tanya, The White Lotus


I started watching The White Lotus last year, but only watched the first episode.  I really liked it, but got sidetracked when I started watching Yellowjackets.  Although I didn't watch it all, (though I plan to) I did catch a slew of gifs of actor Austin Stowell and his cameo in the shows 6th episode. 

Tanya, (Jennifer Coolidge) was spot on, Stowell is a very pretty man.  I think I first noticed the actor, and his pretty face, in 2013's Behind the Candelabra.  Stowell only had a brief scene, but his smiling face was more than memorable.   Stowell has been acting since the late 2000's and has appeared in a number films including; Whiplash, Dolphin Tale, Swallow, 12 Strong and last year's The Hating Game

Behind the Candelabra (2013)

On television Stowell's appearances include roles on 90210 NCIS: Los Angeles Fantasy Island, and Amazing Stories.  Stowell had regular roles in Catch-22, Public Morals and The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

Dolphin Tale
(2011)

Austin Stowell on Instagram

Fantasy Island (2020)

Catch-22 (2019)

White Lotus (2021)

Although Stowell always looks great, I think he was at his hottest on The White Lotus.  His chest hair is incredibly sexy and love his longer, curly hair as well.  Hope he pops back up in season 2. 

The Hating Game (2011)

Resolving to achieve professional success without compromising her ethics, Lucy embarks on a ruthless game of one-upmanship against cold and efficient nemesis Joshua, a rivalry that is complicated by her growing attraction to him.


 

No comments: