Monday, May 30, 2022

Tickled & Tinkered

I remember crushing over actor Zach Tinker when he was on The Young and the Restless, (above) a few years ago.  Sadly, the show didn't understand the hotness it had on it's hands and did next to nothing with the character.  Thankfully, Days of our Lives seems more aware of Tinker's talents.

Thankfully Days re-cast the role of Sonny, bringing on an actor with a bit more range and a lot more sex appeal.  Although I'm not currently watching the show, seeing a few shots of television icon Grant Tinker's grandson Zach in bed with Leo, (Greg Rikaart) grabbed my attention...

Anyone who has ever watched a soap knows that 'drugging' is common method for the bad girl to trap her man.  Usually, the bad girl ends up pregnant, and the hero leaves his heroine to do right by his unborn child.  It doesn't matter that the 'drugging' was actually a rape and that the baby, usually ends up not  being the poor sod who put a ring on it.

Last week, as part of what appears to be a revenge plot, Leo drugged poor Leo and took him to bed.  Now, as I said, I'm not watching, but I'm positive there was no sex involved.  Although soaps have come a long way, I'm guessing they're not yet ready for a male rape story, outside of a prison story that is.

Looks like Leo's plot is just to cause Sonny some trouble and publish a story about their 'wild night together.'  I'm guessing given Sonny's fairly decent reputation, that this won't go too far, but I'll have to check out the recaps this week to find out!

If you want to see more caps, or watch the scene, check out Alexis_Superfan Shirtless Male Celeb Site HERE:



No comments: