Saturday, October 3, 2026

Favorite Clicks:

Here are a few of my favorite clicks from the past week or so.  I saved the image above, which appeared on social media this week.  I'd seen the shot before but never saved it.  Still have no idea who the hottie is, but thought it was time to right click and save.

Instagram

I caught up with the first two episodes of this year's The Great British Bake Off.  There are a lot of likable bakers, but one of the cutest has to be Mo.  Mo was star baker week one, and I'm guessing we will be seeing him for awhile.

Twitter

I have yet to start season 13 of American Horror Story, and I'm not really into guys in rubber or latex.  I do however love me some Evan Peters, and enjoyed all the images from posters loving seeing Evan slip back into Tate's suit from the show's first season.


 Casperfan

Casperfan always has great content spotlighting male nude scenes from the present, and the past.  One of my favorites from his recent entries included gifs, caps and a video download of Alan Ritchson's beefy butt from a recent episode of Reacher.

DreamCap

Thanks to poster espeon88 on DreamCap, who posted caps from this weeks premiere of East of Eden.  I believe the project marked the first on-screen butt scene for actor Mike Faist. (Above)  I've only seen episode one, so have not gotten to Mike or Christopher Abbott's flashes of skin.  I did however, see Tom Sweet, (below) who had an out of focus butt scene in the first episode.  

I also recorded The View for the first time in ages when the cast appeared earlier this week.  Along with Mike, Christopher and Florence Pugh.  They were also joined by creator and writer Zoe Kazan, the granddaughter of Elia Kazan, who directed the 1955 film version of John Steinbeck's 1952 novel.  I was surprised when Zoe was discussing wanting to film the entire.  Not sure why she didn't mention the 1981 mini-series starring Jane Seymour.  I saw that version on Youtube awhile ago, and thought it was really well done.


Twitter

With my 'for you' clicked on my Twitter page, I often get half-naked hotties in fashion shows.  I'm sure many of you saw the pink thong wearing hottie heading down the runway.  The look was part of Tom Ford's Spring/Summer 2027 show at Paris Fashion Week.

No comments: