Sunday, December 23, 2018

An Instagram Christmas: FaVorites



Every Christmas season, as I'm scrolling through Instagram, I keep my eye out for the hottest of holiday photos.  So many artists I follow bring a little Christmas into their art, and so many of the models I follow seem to love decking their halls and hanging their ornaments completely naked.

801fitnessfreak


Each year, I put together some of my favorites, most, are models and artists I featured before, some, I hope to share more of on FH in the upcoming year.  Despite the limits of what you can post on Instagram, most have found creative ways to still share some incredibly hot shots.  Here some of my favorite festive follows for this year.

Rick n Griff

kiefercooke

nath_wyld

Iggy

Johnny Stone

Daniel Jensen



Seth Storm

WootyBooty

No comments: