Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Just Because: Felix Auger-Aliassime


'Hopefully I can put smiles on faces, I can inspire, I can motivate, and I think that's, for me... even more rich than anything else that I can do on the tennis court.'


Sadly, Auger-Aliassime’s hopes of playing in the U.S. Open final were wiped away when he lost in straight sets last Friday to second-seeded Daniil Medvedev of Russia.  That didn't mean the 21 year old Canadian didn't make a big impression.


The media loves the young tennis player from Montreal, as does the camera.  That is clear from these hot shots of Felix in his Nike briefs from photographer Max Gao.  Although he didn't get to play in the US open, he did get to play while in New York.  Some of you may have spotted Max at The Met Gala. 

1 comment:

JiEL said...

we as Canadians and mostly «québécois» are proud of Alexis with many others of our tennis team men a women like Fernandez.

BTW, Alexis is from a town suburb of Québec city named L'Ancienne Lorette, a place I lived in when I was the same age as Alexis (1969-71) My sister and her family is still living there.

Alexis' father is a tennis trainer and is also taking care of his talented son too.