Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Winter Berries


Some of the best gifts come after Christmas.  When I was growing up, every Christmas, without fail, my mother would forget some of the gifts she'd hidden away.  Over the next few weeks, we get a surprise pair of sock or underwear, or some other small gift she'd tucked away and forgotten about. 


Last week, I posted a Christmas themed shoot that Luke G. took for the site.  Although I used one of these winter berry shots as pic of the day, I tucked the others away.  When I was going through my Christmas shots today, deciding what to put in the recycle bin, and what to save, I couldn't not share the rest of this series.  Of all the shots Luke sent on this year, I think these, with the winter berries in the background, are some of my favorites. 

Luke G on OnlyFans

No comments: