Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Favorite Click: Teddy Soares in The Real Full Monty


For the last several years, one of London's ITV's traditions has been presenting the television show, The Real Full Monty.  The reality series features both male and female 'celebrities', rehearsing for a final strip on the last night of the show.


I only discovered the series a few years ago, thanks to seeing caps and clips on Casperfan, one of my favorites places on the web to visit on a regular basis.  Last year, right after Christmas, I featured clips and some of the holiday promotional shots of the cast. (HERE:)

This December, when I was looking for clips of the series, I headed back to Casperfan to see who was on this season of the series.  There was one celebrity who caught my eye, mainly because of his beautiful face and smile, and  his truly incredible ass.  Teddy Soares gained his 'celebrity' status by appearing on Love Island, but I think his appearance on The Real Full Monty gained him many more fans.  You can heck out more, including a clip of the final strip at Casperfan HERE:

Teddy Soares on Instagram



No comments: