Thursday, March 16, 2023

Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona duit! ☘️

St. Patrick's Day certainly isn't the year's biggest holiday, in fact it's not officially a holiday at all.  It is however, one of my favorite days to feature on FH.  It's light, it's fun, I love the green, the festive nature to the day, and of course the hot Irish hunks.

Last year, FH celebrated the day with photographer Tom Nakielski, (Lights On Studio) and his shots of model Michael Moody and his sexy St. Paddy's Day themed shoot. (HERE:) I loved the shoot so much that I went back to Tom and asked, (bugged) him to find any new shots from the shoot that he didn't send on before.  Check them out on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Check out my previous St. Patrick's Day posts for:
2022💚2021💚2020💚 2019 💚 2018 💚 2017 💚 2016 💚 2012
 

No comments: