Saturday, January 30, 2010

Flashback: Matthew Modine & Michael Schoeffling in 'Vision Quest' 1985



I have been going through my DVD's of late, trying to figure out which ones I want to keep and which ones should be given away or donated. Before many of my DVD's disappear from my reach I though I would start a 'Flashback' series of scenes that interested me.

First up is 1985's 'Vision Quest'. VQ gives us a great performance by Matthew Modine and one of Madonna's first forays into Soundtracks (Crazy For You). You also get a young Forest Whitaker, the always great Linda Fiorentino and the oh so hot Michael Schoeffling (who along with Glee's Puck makes the Mohawk hot). Of course the weigh in scene stands out to many of us, guys standing around, arguing and fighting in undies is always bound to please.




















No comments: