Thursday, September 3, 2026

Back to clASS


I am not sleeping. I am just closing my eyes to calculate how many minutes are left until freedom.


When I was in high school, my most boring class was grade 11 Economics.  If the subject matter wasn't bad enough, our teacher was an older man who been teaching the same thing, the same way, for decades.  He was phoning it, and he knew it.  He also didn't expect much from his students, so skipping the class, or doing other things while he droned on was the norm.


The worst times for the class was when it fell after lunch, especially on a Friday.  During those classes, the teacher didn't even bother trying to keep our attention.  He knew it was a fruitless task anyway.  I did have one thing that I did to help get through a boring class, look for a wee crack of ass.  It didn't happen often, but every so often there would be a hint of crack to divert my attention for a moment or two.


Most school desks had backs with wooden slats which provided a good view of the upper ass.  Also, given high school students don't have the best posture, crack sightings occurred more than you might think.  To top it off, many guys wore their pants low anyway, and some even even went commando.  There was also a bonus game in that even if you didn't get a crack sightings, you were able to track what underwear a guy was wearing by the visible waistband.  

No comments: