The only thing worse than waking up early for school is waking up early for school while your friends are at the beach.
Oh summer school! I never had to go to summer school, but I did take some summer courses in University. Although I liked getting a full credit over 4 or 6 weeks, there were some hot and muggy days it was difficult to make to the 9a.m class. Three were so many days that friends had called with plans, camping or going to the beach.
I had to say no to pretty much everything, except studying. Getting a full credit in a short period of time also meant cramming in a lot of reading and learning in that same time frame. That meant evening that even our evenings were not completely free. I'm not complaining, it was my choice, but I was glad when those summer courses were over.
I couldn't find out anything about this film. I tried searching, but without luck. The video doesn't have any actual sex, just nudity and erotic fun. I'm guessing it was filmed in the 60's, maybe as late as the early 70's. It looks like it could have been from AGM: The Fantasy Factory, or maybe Marvin Jones from Campfire Video. If anyone knows, let me know. I thought it was on theme, and just sort of fun.
Pranks to Punishment...
'Bend over.'














No comments:
Post a Comment