Saturday, November 12, 2022

Matt Barr: ACTORS & Skin

Although actor Matt Barr had consistent roles on television through most of the early 2000's, like so many lovers of the male form, I first discovered him thanks to a nude scene.  Caps and clips from 2007's Ten Inch Hero were all over the net, at the time.  In part, because Matt's character Brad, attempted a failed threesome with buddy Tadd. (Sean Wing). 

Walker: Independence

I've seen a few of his projects since, including his role in the 2012 mini-series Hatfields & McCoys and his recent turn on the Paramount+ series, Blood & Treasure.   I haven't watched much on The CW of late, I really only watched Riverdale and pretty much abandoned watching that about two seasons ago. I wasn't aware then that Barr has now become a CW superstar, most recently starring in the new series, Walker: Independence.

Walker (2021)

As much I love (lust) Barr, I'm not sure I can follow him to the CW.  I'm not a big fan of the genre, and CW is cancelling it's shows like crazy.  If it does get a season two however, I may have to give it try.  This post was actually inspired by a gif from the show by poster bgebgd from Dreamcap, and Barr looks as delicious as ever.

Hatfields & McCoys (2021)

Dramatization of the bitter blood feud between the two families on the West Virginia/Kentucky border in the years after the Civil War.


Barr co-starred with a bevy of Hollywood hunks, Kevin Costner, Bill Paxton and Tom Berenger in the 2012 mini-series.  Although it aired on the History Network there was a very, VERY, dark skinning dipping scene worth a quick look.  Although I am not a huge fan of westerns, Barr's rugged good looks really fit well in the wild wild west. 


If you want to see more of Barr, and Barr's beautiful butt, you can check out his other two butt baring scenes on the second part of my Actors & Skin feature on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: