Thursday, May 19, 2022

Favorite Face of the Day: Morgan Spector


'I may be a bastard, Mr. Thorburn, but you are a fool -- and of the two, I think I know which I prefer.'
George Russell

My love of Downton Abbey, and creator and writer Julian Fellowes, wasn't enough to have me rushing to watch HBO's The Gilded Age when it premiered earlier this year.  There was something about the promotional clips that I saw that had me thinking I wouldn't enjoy it.  I was wrong....

I finally started it last weekend, and finished the first seasons 9 episodes this past Sunday night.  Although the overuse of green screen was annoying, overall I loved diving into the period drama.  The entire cast was spectacular, especially the scene stealing Carrie Coon.  If there was one weak link, it was actress Louisa Jacobson.  Marian is the character who brings us into the story, and although Jacobson is likable and engaging, she fades in certain scenes with some of her powerhouse co-stars.

There are a lot of hot men in the cast, including the incredibly sexy Mr. Russell.  Actor Morgan Spector matches his television wife in every scene and I love the relationship and energy they brought to life.  Even with those black suits and that sexy beard, Spector's sex appeal could not be diminished. 

Spector has done quite a bit of on-screen nudity, and removes pretty much everything, including his sexy beard.  Check out one of his most revealing roles on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: