Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Naked News: Carnaval

' O cara tirou a roupa e rovocou uma grande briga no carnaval.'

I used to love using the 'naked news' category on the site, but lost interest after awhile.  I thought however, it might fit for this piece on OnlyFans model Andrii Levchenko.  I've been following Andrii on Twitter for awhile, and was planning on a Favorites piece down the road.  This weekend however, he posted some other shots that grabbed my attention.


I'm sort of guessing Andrii was playing a prank, but the graphics look pretty real, and pretty hot.  According the 'story', Andrii stripped down while attending the Rio De Janeiro Carnaval, causing a disturbance, fighting and his eventual arrest.   The reason I believe it's most likely a prank is that from what I know, nudity isn't all that rare at Carnaval, although I can see a completely nude Andrii causing a stir.  I also checked the CNN Brasil website, and couldn't find anything remotely connected to the incident.  Regardless, it gave me a good excuse to introduce the Brazilian beauty. 


No comments: