Friday, July 31, 2026

Pierson Fode in The Wrong Paris

A woman joins a dating show for an art opportunity, thinking that it's in Paris, France, but it's actually in Paris, Texas. She tries to get eliminated until falling for the bachelor complicates her plans.


I've been a long time fan of actor Pierson Fode, and although I've previously featured him on FH (HERE:) until recently, never really saw him too many projects.  I didn't watch his days on soaps, and have missed many of his big, and small screen appearances.  I made up for this last weekend with a viewing of his 2025 appearance in the Netflix film The Wrong Paris. 


After being emotionally drained watching Heartstopper Forever, I wanted something light to watch before bed, The Wrong Paris proved the perfect choice.  The film was very formulaic, much like a Hallmark flick, but with a little more swearing a wee bit more skin.  No nudity, but Fode, and his incredible abs, were on display in several scenes. 


The film was a light rom-com about a girl who auditions for a Bachelor like reality show in order to pay for tuition to art school in Paris.  Through a few convoluted and pretty lame scenes, she ends up in Paris Texas not Paris France.  Of course this wasn't really a mystery, given that plot point was in the films title. 


The bachelor in question turned out to be the hot cowboy, and ranch owner, Trey McAllen, played by Fode.  I really must applaud director Janeen Damian for slutting the delicious Fode out in so many scenes, especially the one below.  As hot and as eye-catching as Fodes and his abs were, he was also really engaging in the role, and helped sell the film's really flimsy permeance. 

Pierson Fode on Instagram

No comments: