Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Marcus: Worthwhile


'Some neighborhood boys pantsed me and though it was embarrassing, I enjoyed the freedom of being fully exposed to them.'


The web is full of sites with images of naked bodies.  Most of those sites hold little or no interest to me.  That may seem odd given I created a site devoted to the male form, but like a good book, I want more than just a stunning cover.  I want to open that book and learn more, and in the context of a visual, about the man who inhabits the beautiful body that I'm savoring.

I think most of us often just habitually scroll by most images, barely looking and barely noticing.  Sure, maybe a really hot guy or great visual will cause us to pause briefly, but I'm guessing we miss a lot.  I've been working on FH for quite awhile now, and I'm still not sure what exactly causes me to pause, stop, and pay attention, but when it happens, I take notice.


When I first saw an image of Marcus on Twitter, I instantly paused, I stopped and right-clicked and saved.  I then clicked on his main page to see more.  I was taken by both Marcus' beauty, but also by his presence in front of the lens.  I think we sadly still often make presumptions about those who post nudes on-line.  We connect it with arrogance, or commerce or a desire for attention.  None of these motives are necessarily wrong, they just don't usually tell the whole story.


From scanning his page, I made a few assumptions about Marcus.  One, Twitter seemed to be his only social media account, so he wasn't posting his images all over the net.  Secondly, there was no link to any paid sites, so money clearly wasn't a primary motivator.  Lastly, his introductory comments seemed to indicate a man with motives a little more nuanced than just 'look at  hot my body.'

I quickly shot Marcus off a message about a piece on the site, and he fortunately was on board.  I then shot off some questions and loved reading his responses when he replied. Although I loved his images from the cover, loved them even more after reading a bit of the story.  So many of the people that I feature decide to take and share nudes for reasons beyond what we tend to assume. Beyond being interesting to read, Marcus' motives were both unique, and for me, completely relatable. 


Do you remember anything specific that triggered the passion for being naked? 
I think it actually started when I was a kid. Some neighborhood boys pantsed me and though it was embarrassing, I enjoyed the freedom of being fully exposed to them. I think that experience planted a seed, and over time my appreciation for being nude evolved into something rooted more in a sense of freedom, comfort, and authenticity than simply being seen. 

Where, is your favorite place to be naked? 
Home, but enjoy it wherever I can. Just was at a nude beach last weekend. 

Has there been any location that wasn't very pleasant? 
There have been a party or two where I ended up feeling objectified in a way that just wasn't enjoyable. I don't mind being objectified to a certain extent, but for me it has to happen in a way that feels comfortable.


Any odd/embarrassing stories while nude? 
One of the most embarrassing experiences happened when I was about 20. I was at my local public pool, changing after a swim in the men's locker room. A guy came over and politely told me that I needed to use the boys' locker room because he thought I wasn't old enough to be in the men's. I was a little surprised and just said, "Actually, I'm 20." He gave me this confused look and apologized, and walked away. At 20 I guess I still looked very boyish but I didn't think it would be under 16. 

Any brushes with the law? 
When I was stupid and in my early 20s, my friends and I went to a bar and decided we were going to play strip pool. Well, being drunk and not very good at pool, I was in my boxers pretty quickly. I lost and got naked, and then I was honestly taken advantage of by some people while I was in my intoxicated state. Ultimately, we got kicked out. Thankfully, no police were called, but I did get banned from my local bar. Lol. 


Do you have a 'standard' reply when running into clothed strangers? 
I don't really have a standard reply. Usually I just smile because they almost always have a surprised look on their face. I might say hello or exchange a few words if it feels natural, but I try to keep the interaction as normal and friendly as possible. 

Have you done other nude activities, stripping, modeling for an artist? 
Yes. I've modeled for artists for most of my life, and I really enjoy being an artist's subject. It's interesting to see how different artists interpret the human body, and I've always enjoyed being part of that creative process.


If $ was no option, where is your dream location to be nude? 
Ever since I started posting photos of myself online, people have told me I look like Michelangelo's David. So if money were no object, I think it would be hilarious to be naked next to David in the museum. Two works of art standing side by side. Lol. I don't know if the museum would appreciate it, but I'd definitely get a kick out of it.

What inspired you to post your first nude on-line? 
Well, several years ago, during the Tumblr days, I came across photos of myself on the site. They must have been posted by exes or were still images captured from old cam sessions. I was surprised by the positive reaction they received, and, just like when I was pantsed for the first time, I enjoyed the attention. So I decided to start posting photos myself, and it's kind of grown from there.


Were you nervous about the reaction? 
A little. I think there's always a part of me that worries the wrong person will see my posts or that my nudity will be interpreted in a more sinister way than it's intended. But the overwhelmingly positive response I've received has given me a lot more confidence over the years. 

One of the most meaningful things I've heard is from guys who tell me that seeing me post fully nude with my face visible and without trying to hide the fact that I have a little penis has been inspiring. They've said it gave them the confidence to feel better about their own bodies and to be less ashamed of themselves. Hearing that has made sharing feel worthwhile. 

No comments: