I'm haven't always been a big fan of the site Bel-Ami, so I didn't really know too much about model and photographer Rikki Norseman. I used to think most of the models on the site looked the same, and wasn't really drawn to their videos. Over time however, I've found myself enjoying many of the models who have left the site, and moved on to create their own visuals and videos for their fan pages.
When I saved that shot of Rikki in his pink thong, I didn't know who he was, or his connection to the site, I just liked the visual, and wanted to learn more. I enjoyed finding some of his promotional shoots for Bel Ami and do admire the effort they put into creating great visuals to promote their models and vides.
Couch Potato










1 comment:
Blondische Blondine à la Bel Ami, so gutaussehend und willing. :)
(vVs)
Post a Comment