Wednesday, September 16, 2026

FaVorites: Tate Hoskins


'You can take the cowboy outta the man, but you can’t take the man outta the cowboy.'


I don't know how I missed that cutie in the seasonal sightings images was LGBTQ+ advocate, TikTok star and content creator Tate Hoskins.  Oh by the way, in his spare time he's also an adult film performer.  Because I don't watch a ton of porn, I'm usually first introduced to porn stars through promotional images.  Tate's images, had me thinking, for research purposes of course, I also should watch at least one of his videos. 


I started on Youtube, watching one of Tate's interviews, but eventually found a few samples of adult work.  I really wanted to know if that adorable presence he shows in images translates to his work in films.  It does.  That great smile, (sometimes smirk) and devilish playful nature was there in every sample of his work I found.  Tate really seems to enjoy whatever he's doing, and whoever he's doing it with.


I don't think I've seen an adult actor who seems to enjoy what he does as much as Tate.  Beyond just the sexual situations he plays out on screen, he really seems to thrive with the interactions he has with his fellow actors, viewers and fans.  It makes sense that he rose to fame on TikTok, in clips that really spotlighted his unique personality, charm and sex appeal.


'I'm douched and dangerous, baby!'


Searching for my favorite shots of Tate was a pleasure as so many of his visuals feature that charm and personality.  It shines through in so many of his images, and so much of his work.







No comments: