I don't go on Twitter much these days, but usually check-in on the weekends, or for special events. Monday night, I clicked in to check on the EMMY's. I was half-watching at the beginning of the show, but decided it wasn't really worth my time. Keeping Twitter open, meant I could still follow along and click back the show if anything good was happening.
When it comes to Twitter, I usually keep my feed on just those I'm following. Occasionally, like on award show nights, I switch my feed over to 'For You'. It always interesting on 'For You' as every time you like or click on any link, you're them bombarded with similar posts. Click on a cute kitten video and you'll be seeing kittens for hours. Although annoying, some nights, this trend has it's benefits.
I don't follow the account Soulidified Brasil, nor until Monday night, had I even heard of the boy band Soulidified. Clicking on one hot shirtlessvideo however, had me seeing the 4 hotties from the group most of the night. I wasn't at all annoying seeing videos and images of the often shirtless foursome made up of Bradley Rittmann, Shade Jenifer, Malik Heard and Landon Boyce. I'm guessing I'm not the only one who saw plenty of the fine four in my feed.
Soulidified, briefly known as Iconyx, is a boy band that formed on the Netflix series Building the Band. They ended up placing third in the competition The group is managed by Johnny Wright, who previously managed boy bands New Kids on the Block, Backstreet Boys, and *NSYNC. Seeing the video (below) really reminded me of how much they used to slut out those boy bands of the 90's and I'm not at all made about.
All four guys are hot, and Shade and Malik have pretty distinctive looks. I'm not sure however, that I'm yet able to fully tell the two blonds apart. Both Bradley and Landon have blond, wavy hair, and when I started putting this piece together thought all the shots were of Landon. I've since had second thoughts and realize a couple are Bradley. I'll get better though, I've only known of their existence for three days, so a little more 'shirtless shot' research is certainly required.






No comments:
Post a Comment