When I first saw some of these shots of the gorgeous Sasha Sasse, I thought the former Mister Germany, (2019) might have been caught naked on a boat by the paparazzi. Soon however, I learned that shots appear to be from Sasse's time on the reality show Adam Sucht Eva. (Adam seeks Eve) Either way, I wanted to share them, and although I've seen some clips, want to check out the episodes that he was in.
Sasse was about 26 when he won his Mister German title and sash. Born in Leipzig, Sasse had been training as a sports and fitness specialist after spending four years in the German Armed Forces. He then worked a model and stylist combining his love of fitness by starting an online shop specializing in sportswear.
Sasse describes himself as highly sensitive, noting that he can sense the emotions of the people around him. On his Instagram page, he has shared tips on meditation and self-reflection. He also surprised followers there with the statement: 'I have aspects of a woman within me just as I have masculine traits.'
Although he may have and experience both masculine and feminine traits, this Mister Germany seems to like the ladies, including being the prince for a princess. Although their relationship was short lived, he briefly dated Princess Xenia of Saxony after winning his pageant title. I guess if I were the Princess of German state full of fortresses and palaces I'd be wanting to bring a hot Mister Germany back to the palace as well. Sadly, she was left alone in the castle, (not sure if she had one or two glass slippers) just three weeks after they met.








No comments:
Post a Comment