Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Favorite Non Hero From HEROES: Thomas Dekker

I miss Thomas Dekker on Heroes. I thought his storyline with Claire was one of the most interesting on the show. There was a lot of hoopla about whether the character was gay and whether the actor had issue with it. To me I liked they never made it clear. It is common with teens to not define themselves, and I found the fact they never labled 'Zach' to be very real and true to life. With Thomas heading the cast of the new Sarah Connor Chronicles, it is doubtful he will return to Heroes, but we can hope. Thomas Dekker is an interesting actor with a cool look and it looks like he will be around for a while to come.







Thomas with Hayden Panettiere in Heroes.



Honorable Mention: The incredibly hot Sendhil Ramamurthy (Although not a Hero yet, I am betting he gets a power sooner or later.)


Thomas Dekker Site Here:
More Thomas Dekker Pics Here:

No comments: