Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Big Brother Flashback: Season 4



Season 4 of Big Brother was one of my least favorite seasons. (Except of course season 9 which I did not watch at all). I did think Nathan Marlow from 4 provided some nice eye candy, and dispite the fact the guy was trashed by most, I found him hard not to like. Yes he made some dumb moves in the house (who in there hasn't), yes he was a bit morally preachy but I kind of find a guy with morals very hot. (Although part of that might be to try to get him to break one or two...) But ultimately I have to cut the guy a bit of slack as although he made the bonehead move to save Big Brother ultra bitch Alison, come on, pitting ole Nathan against Alison was sort of like putting a hamster with a broken leg in a cage with a Tiger...You know it is going to get eaten, and just hope it does not suffer too much.
Anyway, like him or dislike him, Nathan certainly does photograph well.













No comments: