Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Look Back At MANHUNT: Today Rob



I have been looking back at some of the guys from Manhunt over the past while. My last post was on Hunter, and last April I did a post on cutie Matt Lanter. Today lets take a look back at Rob. Some on messages boards seemed surprised that gorgeous Rob Williams came in second on Manhunt. I certainly was not, a fan of Rob's from the beginning, he was tall, lean with a great face. Although some of the other guys may have sexier and buffer, that is not always what is looked for. Rob certainly had more traits of a male model than some of the others. He was also very pleasant, respectful and professional. Rob also had less hang-ups about taking off his clothes. Not sure if Rob is still working, but I look forward to seeing any new shoots he does.









The two pics above by the great photographer Greg Powers. You can find his site HERE:




No comments: