Monday, August 4, 2008

Top 10 Walk Aways!

The Walk Away: We all love them. It is used in movie after movie. A safe way to get a hot male actor naked. Usually it is an actor getting out of bed, but there are different variations. This particular scene of a guy walking naked away from the camera has been a staple, and there are thousands of various caps. Here are my top 10 walk aways. For this list I stuck mostly to American Movies, and some of the most well known. Although the list could change on a dime, here are my top 10 walk aways for today. Please let me know any others that should have been added.


#10 What was so shocking about this was, besides the brief frontal of JP was I never thought I would ever see 'Brandon' naked. Jason Priestly in Calender Girl.




#9 I loved Steve Guttenbergs walk away in The Bedroom Window.






#8 Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse




#7 Even though he showed his whole ass in a few scenes, this was a favorite of Kevin Zegers in Transamerica.




#6 Rob Lowe in YoungBlood





#5 Wes Ramsey's cute tushie in Latter Days.





#4 Billy Zane in Dead Calm


No comments: