Monday, September 8, 2008

Favorite Guy in A Kilt: Chris Capaldi



For some reason I was never a fan of men in Kilts. Maybe it was my memories were usually of old guys playing the bagpipes. Although I can enjoy the bagpipes from time to time, they can be both emotionally moving and annoying depending on the event. Well, that changed when I saw Chris Capaldi strutting down the runway in his leather kilt for "Dressed to Kilt".



This hot Scot was a professial rugby player, turned model who was the face and body for Scotch Beef. Often posing in his kilt, he certainly has changed my mind when I think of a man in a kilt!





More Chris Capaldi



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy, d'ya know you can be a fan of Chris' Scotch Beef Character 'Glen' on Facebook now....
www.tinyurl.com/facebookglen