Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Favorite 'Who Knew?' James Kyson Lee



I have posted many times about hottie Milo Ventimiglia whom I first grew to admire both for his looks, but more so for his skill as an actor when he played Jess on 'Gilmore Girls'. I thought Jess was one of tv's best drawn male teen characters. It was easy to follow Milo to 'Heroes', a show I loved season 1 and am trying to stay loyal to.

But WHO KNEW...Heroes had another, more hidden hottie in James Kyson Lee! I loved James since Heroes started and his role of Ando. So adorable, his scenes have been some of my favorites. But recently while checking out one of my favorite sites, A cause des Garçons found HERE: A post on James and his site had some hot pics. What made them even hotter was the fact they were a total surprise to me as I always thought James was cute and funny, but never knew he had that killer bod. Check out his site with more pics HERE:






No comments: