Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Favorite Electrician of the Day: Marc Bartolomeo


Hailing from New York, the 'oh so hot' Marc Bartolomeo worked many years as an electrician before being entered into an underwear contest in the early 90's. Though Marc did not win, it did lead him into meeting his agents who got him started in the world of modeling. After working in the business for awhile, Marc went back to electrical work until he was pulled back into the lime light working on TLC's "In a Fix" in 2004. Check out Marc's official site HERE: BTW: It was with great restraint I resisted all the jokes about sockets and 'light my' that ran through my head while doing this post...:)











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another candidate for the title of "Ass of Perfection" & (when we can see them) "Balls of Perfection"! :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm seconding the nom for most perfect nuts... the endless fun I'd have with those jewels... so taunting just resting on that floor... oh my.