Friday, December 12, 2008

Favorite Photographer of the Day: John Jon



Recently I posted on a favorite of mine, model Niko Zolan (below). I was struck not only by the beauty of Niko, but the series of pics of Niko in his plaid shirt and cowboy hat were some of the hottest shots I had scene. They have moved to the top of my list of favorite photo shoots. I would love to see more of this shoot.



I had to find out who the photographer was, and a bit of research led me to Florida based photographer John Jon. I became an instant fan of John Jon's work. John Jon's work is not only erotic but he takes the time to tell a story with his shots. Most of the work of his I have seen are themed to fit the best qualities of the men he shoots. Niko's 'farm boy' series mixed Niko's incredible beauty and sex appeal with a sense of fun and innocence perfectly captured by John Jon. Find out a bit more about John Jon at his myspace page HERE:



Another of my favorite series of pics by John Jon was of model Eli Manuel. Eli was the subject of John Jon's first cover shoot (above). The photos of Eli are so hot, and like the Niko series, capture a sexual side of Eli as well as a slice of the lifestyle they are showcasing. Eli is new to modeling, but has something very special. You can check out more about Eli at his Myspace page HERE:






The photo above is my favorite in the series.






Not only is John Jon a talented photographer, he also does a bit of modeling himself.


No comments: