Friday, April 17, 2009

Model of The Day: Matthew Paetz



Seeing some shots by Greg Vaughan recently of the adorable Matthew Paetz , I thought I remembered Matthew from some earlier campaign shots I had seen. It was until I realized that Matthew was formally known as Tristan Paetz that I put it all together. Matthew has been modelling for awhile now, and his portfolio just keeps getting better and better. Check out more of Matthew at Major Models HERE:



Height 6'2"
Suit 42"
Waist 32"
Hair Brown
Eyes Blue












Below: Matthew by Beau Jones.


Below: Matthew by Jon Malinowski




Below: Matthew by Samuel Zakuto.





Below: Matthew by Greg Vaughan


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

B&W shot #5...HOT!!! If you can't see everything then just a peek like that is very sensual within the photo "storyline" to me!! So many times you see those shots of hot guys that look nude but then you see the top of a skimpy Speedo! YAWN! We know the photog got to "see everything" and it gets one to wondering if there's a proof out there with that edit!!
:-)