Friday, April 24, 2009

Unconventional Hunk of the Day: Doug Repetti



Do you know who Doug Repetti is? I guess if your a New Yorker you might know Doug from his Songwriting, producing music, singing, playing piano, fitness, party promotion for the Saint at Large (saintatlarge.com). Doug is a student of sound engineering/digital audio production and part-time bartender who I saw on a video getting a wax (last video). Something about him had me wanting to learn more. There is little about Doug on the net, but I am sure there is going to be more in the future. On the surface Doug is not the kind of guy I am usually attracted to, but he does something for me! Not sure if it is his humour, talent or that adorable face! All I know is I am hoping to see more.







Doug winning The Mr HX cover model contest at Splash Bar New York






HX Winner Doug in a James Bond inspired photo spread.
Photographed by: WilsonModels




Doug gets a wax for the face to face spa day. (about the 6:20 mark).


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful man!!