Friday, May 29, 2009

Model of the Day: Scott Duquette



I was only introduced to beautiful blond Scott Duquette a short while ago. Since then I have been on the hunt to find out more. He does not have a huge portfolio online but he certainly has a look that depending on how he wears his hair, and it's length can almost totally transform the look of his face. You can see more of Scott at Flair Model Management found HERE:




From Models.Com Model of The Week:

Name: Scott Duquette

Age: 24

Height: 6'1"

Sign: Cancer

Place of origin: Omaha, Nebraska

Ethnicity: French

How discovered: In a bar in college

Favorite things:
The ocean, honesty, my loved ones, books, art.

5 words to describe me:
Determined, loyal, inquisitive, passionate, goofy.

One place i would like to visit:
South America.

Music you are listening to:
Shayna Steele and Gavin Creel

One strange thing about you:
I was shot at while living in Omaha, Nebraska. I found myself, an innocent bystander, in a gang fight.










My favorite shot of Scott Above.




On The Runway:

Scott for Galliano.




Scott for Andrew Mackenzie.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love this guy!

Anonymous said...

Great looking guy, but the last few pictures are ridiculous! That's not fashion, unless you live in a trailer park!