Saturday, May 2, 2009

Photographers of the Day: Sandro & Maykson



I have enjoyed the work of Sandro & Maykson (Sandro Mantovani and Maykson Ribet) for awhile, and posted a few images in the pic of the day section. Together they create such beautiful images, always tasteful, always erotic, always stunning. I decided they needed a full post after reading more about them the other day on Beautiful Mag. I suggest you go there as it was wonderful to read about their meeting and getting together. I have included pics from 3 of my favorite subjects they have photographed. The first might be familiar to you, Marcello and Enrico de Giuli who have been photographed by Sandro and Maykson before and currently are featured in DNA's sports issue. Check out more of the work of Sandro & Maykson at their blog HERE:







One of my favorite guys by Sandro and Maykson, Diogo! I have to track down his last name.




Gunnar by Sandro & Maykson for DNA's Mobi.








No comments: