Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kudos to Adam Lambert!



I have written before about my loathing for certainly web celeb sites. One reason is that many choose to 'out' celebrities against their will. I loath anyone 'outting' another without consent. One's sexuality is not the business of any other unless one chooses to share it. I applaud Adam Lambert for playing 'coy' with the media the past while. In some ways I cannot believe how many people felt quite fine asking Lambert and others connect to Idol about it as if it were anyone's business. The fact of the matter, people really did not need to ask, the answer was never hidden, people just wanted to be the one to get the scoop. Lambert never attempted to cover who he is, he just never felt the need to explain it. This is the mark of a true artist.

No comments: