Sunday, July 19, 2009

Favorites Of Favorites: Brandon Ruckdashel

Here at F H and other Things I have always strived to be more than just a blog that jutt posts pictures of great looking guys. I am interested in more than just appearance, but getting to know more about the talented actors, artists, models and photographers that I profile. There is nothing more appealing than talent and I am excited to begin a new feature with some of the most talented people I have featured on the blog. The series is called 'Favorites of Favorites' and it will feature the Favorite things of some of the Favorite People I have featured.

I am very pleased that the first person to be featured is actor and singer Brandon Ruckdashel. Brandon is not only one of the most talented actors and singers working today, he is also one of the warmest and giving actors I have encountered. If you read my blog on a regular basis you will be familiar with Brandon as I have posted about him and his work many times before.

Name: Brandon Ruckdashel
Occupation: Actor, singer and photographer.
Current Project: Zach in Co-Ed Confidential-Spring Break Lets hope for a season 4!!!
Official Site: Brandon Ruckdashel.com
Can Be Seen Next in: Tomorrow Night's Broadway Meows at Don't Tell Mama, 7pm, a benefit concert for the Humane Society of New York, featuring the songs of Seth Bisen-Hersh.


Brandon's Favorites:

1.Favorite Site you check out daily on the net?

I have three sites that are always open. I'm absolutely addicted to facebook, Cnn keeps me up on the news, and hulu.com is where I watch all of my fave shows.

2.Favorite Meal?
Dinner, I am a completely Midwest meat and potatoes kind of guy... Especially if it involves my salt encrusted dill and herb rubbed steak. If I'm feeling really adventurous as a cook for the evening I whip up my clover honey Merlot reduction sauce.

3. Favorite TV Show?

Californication, David Duchovny is awesome in this series, and its really entertaining..and sexy. I like TV that's hot!


4. Favorite TV show guilty pleasure?

TruBlood, enough said ;-)


5. First celebrity Crush?

I can't even remember at this point. I'm thinking someone from Sesame Street maybe.


6. Celebrity you would go on a date with if you could?

I'd love to pick Sean Penn's brain over a scotch or two...or four...maybe more if it's a single malt.

7. Favorite Thing to do when home alone for a day?

Play my guitar and work on this never ending music project I've been wanting to finish for the last few years.


8. Favorite Part of your job?

I get to play dress up and be another person... and the best part is playing, or in my case misbehaving, with the other actors on stage.


9. Favorite Project you have been a part of?

My favorite stage project to date was "The Next Big Thing." I made a really great friend in, Jason Director, one of my co-stars. My fave TV project would have to be National Debt. I walked on set knowing Jerry Zucker was producing but I had no idea until he arrived that he'd actually be directing the pilot. That was an amazing experience.


10. Favorite Body Part (yours or on another):

Id have to say that Neck and Shoulders are the sexiest body parts followed closely by eyes.


11. Favorite Piece of Clothing you own?

My cowboy boots, they were a gift from one of my friends who was in the national tour of Rag Time.


12. Music that was blaring when you were a kid, when you closed your bedroom, grabbed something as a mike, and pretended to be a rock star.


Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Collective Soul... I was a grunge kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he sure is nice on the eyes.

Anonymous said...

Love Brandon with long hair

Irma said...

Brandon is just so sexy! I've seen a couple movies of his and he is just SUPER hot!! <3 I just love him! He has the kindest eyes, sexy lips (I want to kiss them) and just gorgeous all over! :D