Monday, January 18, 2010

Kudo's to Conan O'Brien



With everything happening in the world it is a bit hard to give a shit about two millionaires. That being said, for the record I am on team Conan. I have always disliked Jay Leno. There is something about him that always rubbed me the wrong way. (Seems many of his fellow comedians feel the same way). I also never found him funny. Conan on the other hand has always cracked me up. Although Conan is likely leaving NBC I am sure he will be just fine. Leno on the other hand will be right back where he started, at 11:30 and boring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more.

CB said...

I'm just the opposite. Never found Conan funny (he says the word "Yeah" in every joke in his monologue), and think Leno is a more seasoned comedian and interviewer. That said, I am neither team Leno or O'Brien. I am team Ferguson!!