Sunday, March 7, 2010

Favorite Video of the Day: Nic & John's lunchtime talk show from 'Accidentally on Purpose'



If you were as disappointed as I was last Monday when 'Rules Of Engagement' showed up where 'Accidentally on Purpose' should have been (Sorry Rules, you don't have the wit and charm of AOP...nor do you have a shirtless Jon Foster...). I have some good news. 'Accidentally on Purpose' is returning to the CBS schedule on Wednesday March 31st. In the meantime time stars Jon Foster and Nic Wright are hosting a lunchtime talk show to help those of us in AOP Withdrawl! This weeks special guest is AOP star Jenna Elfman and the show is hilarious! This week both boys are sporting leather to boot! Also special congratulations to Jenna on the birth of her son last week! Check out Jon and Nic's talk show on CBS HERE: Dance Out!

1 comment:

Brian said...

I have to say a HUGE thank you for turning me on to this show! I watched the first one when it aired and for some reason it didn't interest me.....after you mentioned it a few times I gave it another shot 2 weeks ago and then promptly downloaded all episodes including the pilot and watched them all in one weekend then even re watched the one that aired that Monday.LOVING it!!!! Now I'm pissed it's been yanked for Rules of Engagement : (