Thursday, April 29, 2010

WTF: Brendan Fraser



I was 15 or 16 when I went to the movies to see 'School Ties'. So much to love about this move. Besides Brendan Fraser, Matt Damon, Chris O'Donnell, Cole Hauser and Randall Batinkoff the movie had me wishing I could be sent away to a private school. (Many other movies had me having this same dream).

Most of the cast is still looking mighty fine, but looks are not what this post is about. Seeing Brendan Fraser on tv this past week promoting his new film, 'Furry Vengeance' has been down right depressing. What on earth happened to Fraser? He mentioned on one show having a bit of a Red Bull addition and I hope that is all it is. Although Fraser continues to act, is now producing and has a family he appears out of his everlovin tree. Maybe he is just hyper, maybe he is just nervous doing live tv, but if I were his agent I would certainly pull him from doing any more press for this movie.

Another crush bites the dust...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was beautiful in George of the jungle. Now he looks bloated.
-Chris

Anonymous said...

Oh he was an absolute god, a David, the most beautiful vision of male perfection when I saw him in School Ties...I just watched some of "furry vengeance" and could not watch it. Not only because it was a horrible movie but WHAT THE HELL with the gut and all bloated and puffy...it's a shame. He's a movie star and he has access to trainers, dieticians...I know it's impossible to stay perfect forever but I think he could be doing better than this. Seriously.