Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Emmanuel Fremin by Michel Giliberti



Some of the most beautiful and passionate photos I found while researching Emmanuel were taken by French artist, painter and photographer Michel Giliberti.



Giliberti's work with Emmanuel is breathtaking and obviously based in a close relationship with the subject. Giliberti defines his art as a continuity of his childhood. “Anxiety and suffering, hurt or arrogance are combined in my art"
Giliberti's work has also been on display in Emmanuel's Gallery.

Interesting to note that Giliberti was also a well known French singer in the 1970s. Some of his hits include; Mr Crack, She lived for love, I'm watching you sleep there with her, and if you want to know. I really loved spending time enjoying Giliberti's work. I recommend you all spend some time on his blog HERE: doing the same.