Saturday, May 15, 2010

Male Model of the Day: Calle Eriksson



Although it seems most of us in North American believe all male models, all men for that model from Sweden look like tall and lean Calle Eriksson (some of us might have them blonder), Calle is the real deal.

28 year old Calle is now living and working in The Big Apple. He began his journey to success in 2008 when he became Sweden's 'Man of the year' for 'Manhunt International'. This led Calle to some high profile campaigns including Aussiebum and Timoteo.


Above: Calle by Kurt R. Brown.

Calle Eriksson
Stats:

Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 186 lbs
Hair color: Brown
Hair length: Medium
Eye color: Blue
Skin color: Tanned
Experience: Experienced



Below: Calle by Allen Zaki.






Love the next set of shots by Joseph Alexander.









Below: Calle by Ronald N. Tan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoever said "all men were created equal" obviously never met Calle...*sigh* So much for skipping the gym today,I may do an extra half hour now!

p.s. I'll be thinking about you while I'm watching The Apprentice tonight.I sill think Sharon and Holly for final two.

Brian said...

Oops...I forgot to use my name when I posted my comment earlier..