Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blog Break



Well, it is that time of year again. Starting this Friday I will be taking my annual blog break until sometime in September. I started vacation and will be away off on over the next few weeks camping and spending some time at the beach with some family and friends. I am one of those people who does not carry their cell phone everywhere they go, nor do I take my computer with me when I go camping (though I might take it to cottage...)

I will still be posting when at home, just not on a daily basis til I return fully from my break in September. Please keep checking back as there are some posts and profiles I know you will like I have been working on to post over the next few weeks.

Thanks to everyone who stops by FH and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Tye


Photo Source: Beach Boys

3 comments:

Bobby F said...

You know I love that naked surfing pic. have a wonderful holiday with family and friends! Looking forward to your full-time postings in September.

Anonymous said...

Have a great break and we'll look forward to your return.

Anonymous said...

Will miss your daily updates, but you deserve a break.