Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Because: Favorites Of Readers



I am still on my vacation/blog break but am thinking of some new idea's for posts for my return.

When I was about 10 or 11 I was in the bathroom of a female friend of my mothers. I remember clearly it was a time when toilet paper was not always white, but often green or blue to match bathroom colors. In the wicker magazine stand were some women's magazines including some Playgirls. I remained in the bathroom fixated until my mother yelled (my mother never 'called' she yelled) for me to come back downstairs. I could not get the above shot of Brian Buzzini out of my head. A week later I went back to the home on my own (something I never did) and knocked on the door. I was extremely nervous. When the door opened I said I could not wait until I got home and needed to use the bathroom. I quickly ran up the stairs and shut the bathroom door. I frantically went through the magazines and when I found Brian again I ripped out this shot and put it in my hilroy scribbler. To this day this shot of Brian is one of my all time favorite photos. It speaks to what I consider sexy.

I am asking readers of FH to email me their favorite shot of a favorite hunk and tell me why it is your favorite. You can make up a nick, don't need to give out any info about yourself. I would love to begin sharing these on the blog when I return to daily postings.
Please take a few minutes and shoot me a line at tyebriggs@yahoo.com. Can be a current model or actor or someone from the past. Can be someone famous or someone you introduce us to.

Hope to see some great shots!

Tye

No comments: