Sunday, October 3, 2010

Favorite Clicks of The Week:

Here are some of my favorite recent clicks:

Just Beautiful Men always features some of the hottest men on the net. There was something about these shots of Brian Goeringer that stood out to me. Be sure to check out more HERE:




When I saw the incredible shots of Greg McKeon in my inbox this week I was all set to post. Then I saw my buddy Brenton over Aussielicious had already done a post so be sure to check out more HERE: or at Gaystoners HERE:


One of my favorite guys from down under Simon Le shared with me his amazing new shoot of 21 yo, a personal trainer & a pro surfer from Bondi, Sydney, Eliot Johnson. You can see the complete set over at ETHAN SAYS.




One of my favorite places to drop by CASPERFAN has the truly incredible download of gorgeous Harry Potter actor Freddie Stroma in 4.3.2.1 Check it out HERE:


2 comments:

Jimbo said...

That "unidentified blond" with the spool up top is model Brian Goeringer. *sigh* Just Beautiful, isn't he?

Tye said...

Thanks Jimbo!