Sunday, November 14, 2010

Kudos to Entertainment Weekly


Above: Paul Newman & Joanne Woodward

One of my favorite magazines is Entertainment Weekly. It is really the only weekly I currently buy every week. I buy it for the articles (cough cough) but over the last two issues EW has also been showcasing some pretty hot photos!

I think the first Paul Newman movie I saw was The Color Of Money when I was a kid. I was in my Tom Cruise phase then (which passed painlessly about the time of Cocktail's release ). At that time Newman was 'the old man' to me. The shot above with wife Joanne Woodward cements for me I really must go back and catch up on his earlier films!

I always wondered what was beneath Ron's Hogwarts uniform and Rupert Grint looks pretty adorable getting made up for the next Harry Potter flick.

Below: Rupert Grint


Last but not least is one of the hottest shirtless shots of Chris Evans in awhile. Chris is looking every bit the Captain America role he is playing.

Below: Chris Evans in Captain America

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to see Captain America :)

If you like yaoi/bara hunks have a look at my blog Yaoigallery. I think you'll like it !