Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kudos to Glee




Glee
accomplished a few things this week that surprised me...





Firstly, as much as she has been awarded with various honors in her close to 20 years in movies and on tv I have never once enjoyed a Gwyneth Paltrow performance. Even in movies I did enjoy like The Talented Mr. Ripley, Gwyneth always got on my nerves. Kudos to Glee for not only giving her a role I liked, but a performance I loved.









Those of us who love Harry Shum Jr didn't need his incredible turn in Make Em Laugh to know he should have been made a series regular long ago. Thankfully the show finally saw he is too good to lose and Harry will be a series regular next season!

Above: Halloween with Chord Overstreet, Matthew Morrison and Harry Shum Jr.


And lastly, Matthew Morrison looking pretty darned fine, photographed by Norman Jean Roy for December's Details! Pick up your copy to see more!

1 comment:

Bobby F. said...

I am surprised there wasn't more of an outrage over how bipolar disease was misrepresented in her scene about Mary Todd Lincoln. Personally, I have always liked Gwynneth Paltrow...even though she thinks she is a billion times better than any of us.