Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thumbs Down: chi chi chia



I try not to use the word 'offensive'. It is a good year but has become overused and pretty much meaningless these days. There is not much someone does not find offensive...

That being said, I think the current presidential chi chi chia Obama really shows how the country has stooped to new lows. Presidents used to be restricted to coins and post cards. I am sure other political figures have been chi chiaed but for some reason this one, and the constant commercials for them seem... well...hmmm...that overused word above.

With Obama as a chia and Palin on a reality show the role of Commander and Chief is really taking a shift...downward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Believe me, I've had this debate with "the right" already when they first came out and I agree the concept is tasteless! But when they started in about the man and not the company I had to remind them that if W. Bush was made in to a Chia I doubt they'd stay in the stores 5 minutes without having their little chimp faces smashed in!!!