Monday, December 27, 2010

Just Because: Ben Barnes



There has been a tradition in my family that Christmas night after the meal is done and the clean up complete we head to the movies. Although it does not always occur this year one of my brothers, my sister in law and a cousin headed out to The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

Like many of you I am sure, the Narnia books were an important part of my childhood. I never found that the first movie however lived up to the magic of the book and really had little interest in seeing this one. The movie was ok, but the movie going experience was saved by the beautiful face of Ben Barnes. The is something special about Ben and his face lights up the screen whenever he is on it. Although I cannot fully recommend Narnia, if you want to experience what I am talking about make sure to watch Ben in Dorian Gray. Ben is mesmerizing and director Oliver Parker brings exactly the right feel to the story.




No comments: