Sunday, March 6, 2011

21 Jump St. The Complete Series



I can't say I watched much of 21 Jump Street when it was on the air. I do know though that the casting director certainly deserved an Emmy. Bringing together Johnny Depp, Richard Grieco, Michael Bendetti and my favorite, Dustin Nguyen is most certainly award worthy!

Below: Johnny Depp


Most of the male cast has given us a tease of skin over the years but thus far I had not seen too much from Dustin. That is until I recently when the 2005 Cate Blanchett film,Little Fish was brought to my attention.

Below: Richard Grieco


Ok Peter DeLuise, unless I missed it your the only one left to ensure the set is complete!

Below: Michael Bendetti.


Below:
Dustin Nguyen in Little Fish (2005)
Thanks to Christoph for the clip.





No comments: